ON-LINE PROGRAM FOR HEALTH
In collaboration with Dr. Christina Pabers, an Oriental medicine doctor, acupuncturist and herbalist from California, we have prepared a series of online educational videos for you.
The intent of this program is to help us understand the body and its process of development so that we can begin to make conscious choices and changes that will lead to harmony and healing on all levels.
Gradually, in the first series, we will go through different topics related to the different periods of a woman’s life. Everything will be pre-recorded as an online video lecture with English translation, which you can watch whenever it suits you and as often as you need. In other words, you get unlimited access as these lessons are really packed with amazing information and it’s good to go through them several times.
“I believe that the role of a doctor and a healer is to ultimately unblock the self-healing capacity, to enhance the self-healing capacity.”
CHRISTINA PABERS PhD, MA TCM, L.Ac
Dr. Pabers believes that the co-creative process of patient and practitioner working toward health empowers the individual with a greater capacity to self-heal in the now and in the future. Christina has been working in the health care industry for over 30 years. She has a PhD in Classical Chinese Medicine from American University of Complementary Medicine, a Chinese Medical Degree from Yo San University, and a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology from California State University Northridge.
She has lectured worldwide on the topics of anatomy, physiology, Chinese Medicine, the healing effects of yoga and meditation and on the subject of energy healing for 20 years. Christina has formerly studied herbal medicine for 25 years and writes personalized formulas that address each individual’s constitution.
Some of her most important influences and teachers include Jeffrey Yuen, Kiiko Matsumoto, Ingrid Naiman, the late Earl James Ends, Joseph Michael Levry, Andrew Bartzis, the late Kathryn White, her loving spouse Kaia Tollefson, and her parents.
The first lecture of this series on Women’s Health is Menopause.
In this positively frames seminar, Chinese medical philosophy and other traditional approaches will be presented as a means of understanding the physiologic processes that are occuring as well as health practices that can be utilized before, during and after the menopausal years to maximize health and overall wellness.
This is a time when women can discover newfound freedom and strength to connect with their inner wisdom and potential.
You will find the following topics:
– 4 life cycles of a woman and what makes each one important and special
– awareness of hormonal changes during menopause
– naming other changes that are associated with menopause
– understanding the changes in the body’s energy distribution throughout life
– how to get through this time as well as possible, feeling good and looking good
– balancing internal and external energy flow
– the 3 treasures and roots of life within us and how to support them for a much easier menopause
– menopause as a period of readjustment or readjustment of attitudes in our lives
– how to learn to work smarter and not necessarily harder so that we don’t exhaust ourselves
– the balance of yin and yang in kidney energy as a balance of the 5 elements in the body
– harmonization techniques for menopause
– various healing tea blends, foods and supplements as well as liver and kidney detoxification
– the importance of healthy mucous membranes and how to prevent dryness
– simple healing breathing techniques
Price 1000 CZK
Length is almost 4 hours.
The topic of the second seminar that we are preparing for you is Fertility.
If you are interested in the seminar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Katerina Kolihova at +420 734 480 033.
You will be sent access immediately after payment – this is a hidden youtube link, which we ask you not to share with anyone who has not purchased the seminar in order to preserve the principle of energy exchange. Thank you and we hope you will be as excited about the seminars as we are 🙂
The techniques described in this course do not replace medical and psychological therapy. The authors of these courses recognize the importance of sounds medical and psychological care in addition to natural and holistic therapies. The information presented herein is intended as educational only. Please consult with a qualified health care practitioner before utilizing any of the techniques or substances described in the course.