ON-LINE PROGRAM FOR HEALTH
In collaboration with Dr. Christina Pabers, an Oriental medicine doctor, acupuncturist and herbalist from California, we have prepared a series of online educational videos for you.
The intent of this program is to help us understand the body and its process of development so that we can begin to make conscious choices and changes that will lead to harmony and healing on all levels.
Gradually, in the first series, we will go through different topics related to the different periods of a woman’s life. Everything will be pre-recorded as an online video lecture with English translation, which you can watch whenever it suits you and as often as you need. In other words, you get unlimited access as these lessons are really packed with amazing information and it’s good to go through them several times.
“I believe that the role of a doctor and a healer is to ultimately unblock the self-healing capacity, to enhance the self-healing capacity.”
CHRISTINA PABERS PhD, MA TCM, L.Ac
Dr. Pabers believes that the co-creative process of patient and practitioner working toward health empowers the individual with a greater capacity to self-heal in the now and in the future. Christina has been working in the health care industry for over 30 years. She has a PhD in Classical Chinese Medicine from American University of Complementary Medicine, a Chinese Medical Degree from Yo San University, and a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology from California State University Northridge.
She has lectured worldwide on the topics of anatomy, physiology, Chinese Medicine, the healing effects of yoga and meditation and on the subject of energy healing for 20 years. Christina has formerly studied herbal medicine for 25 years and writes personalized formulas that address each individual’s constitution.
Some of her most important influences and teachers include Jeffrey Yuen, Kiiko Matsumoto, Ingrid Naiman, the late Earl James Ends, Joseph Michael Levry, Andrew Bartzis, the late Kathryn White, her loving spouse Kaia Tollefson, and her parents.
This is a period often perceived as problematic, when in fact it is a time when you can discover a newfound freedom to connect with your inner true essence, including clarity, courage, and an expanded ability to achieve your goals in spite of obstacles. Highly recommended for all women in their 40s but also for those who have already gone through menopause.
In 4 hours of videos you will learn important information on the following topics in a clear and practical way:
– What the 4 life cycles of women are and how each one is important and unique, understanding the changes in energy distribution in the body throughout life.
– Naming the changes associated with menopause: hormonal and physical changes during menopause.
– Practical tips on how to get through this time as well as possible, feeling good and looking good: balancing the internal and external flow of energy.
– How to learn to work smarter and not necessarily harder so we don’t exhaust ourselves.
– Harmonization techniques for menopause: various healing tea blends, foods and supplements as well as liver and kidney detoxification, the importance of healthy mucous membranes and how to prevent dryness, simple healing breathing techniques.
Price is 1000 CZK
The period of fertility, which begins with the onset of menstruation and ends with menopause, serves not only for motherhood, but above all is a time of great energy and motivation to fulfill our soul’s mission – in all areas of our lives.
How to make the best use of this time, to support all levels of our being and also to slow down the aging process and the premature onset of menopause is the main focus of this seminar.
We explore the following areas in topics:
- Healing acupressure points for overall harmonization of physical and mental attunement, meridian and organ support, fertility, menstruation and ovulation support in particular
- Self-care and self-healing techniques
- The role strong blood plays in health and methods for strengthening the blood.
- Energizing the acupuncture meridians to support hormonal balance
- Menstruation and ovulation – which organs and meridians need to be supported
- Learning how to perform abdominal massage on yourself
- Essential oils for the reproductive system
- Harmonization techniques – proper breathing, energy replenishment therapy, sexual healing, herbal healing – practical recipes and recommendations for teas and tinctures, including how to easily make them at home
The cost is 1200 CZK and the length is 6 hours (the seminar is divided thematically into 5 videos plus as a bonus you get 2 case study examples, a guided meditation for relaxation and a general lesson on the traditional Chinese medicine approach to human physiology – so no less than 9 hours of videos in total).
If you are interested in the seminar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Katerina Kolihova at +420 734 480 033.
You will be sent access immediately after payment – this is a hidden youtube link, which we ask you not to share with anyone who has not purchased the seminar in order to preserve the principle of energy exchange. Thank you and we hope you will be as excited about the seminars as we are 🙂
The techniques described in this course do not replace medical and psychological therapy. The authors of these courses recognize the importance of sounds medical and psychological care in addition to natural and holistic therapies. The information presented herein is intended as educational only. Please consult with a qualified health care practitioner before utilizing any of the techniques or substances described in the course.